Advanced Watercolour Workshop - Peggy Burkosky- September 30th and October 1st - 9:30 to 3pm, 2021
TOSH 2 Day September 30th and October 1st , 2021
Watercolours - Advanced
Let the loose brushwork and fine control available in watercolour capture west coast scenes in this informative 2-day workshop. Explore altering mood and atmosphere with passion, including the option to include boats and/or buildings with perspective drawing tips. Plenty of handouts will accompany demonstrations with class paint-alongs and practical tips on the timing and consistency of watercolour paint to wet and dry surfaces.
What to expect: Day 1
• design principles and elements that build strong, confident planning
• practical tips on palette, values, light source, composition and timing of applying washes to paper
• paint along with demos or explore at your own pace
• alter mood and atmosphere
• negative painting
• tips on perspective drawing made simple • figurative elements
• optional critiques
Please note that contemporaneous health guidelines are in place, and students will be required to wear masks during their class, which is limited to 6 students. Students must bring their own water containers as well as paper towels etc. Supply list will be provided upon purchase of the workshop.
All classes and workshops are non-refundable. Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the workshop or class date, will receive a 100% credit. 6 days before class and no credit will be issued.