Advanced Watercolour Workshop - Peggy Burkosky- September 30th and October 1st - 9:30 to 3pm, 2021
Advanced Watercolour Workshop with Peggy Burkosky
September 30th and October 1st , 2021
Watercolours - Advanced
Let the loose brushwork and fine control available in watercolour capture west coast scenes in this informative 2-day workshop.
Explore altering mood and atmosphere with passion, including the option to include boats and/or buildings with perspective drawing tips. Plenty of handouts will accompany demonstrations with class paint-alongs and practical tips on the timing and consistency of watercolour paint to wet and dry surfaces.
What to expect: Day 1
• design principles and elements that build strong, confident planning
• practical tips on palette, values, light source, composition and timing of applying washes to paper
• paint along with demos or explore at your own pace
• alter mood and atmosphere
• negative painting
• tips on perspective drawing made simple • figurative elements
• optional critiques